"Common Entrance Test" MHT-CET 2018 for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.) for the academic year 2018-2019.
Once you finish your registration for MHT-CET 2018 you shall be provided with a unique MHT-CET 2018 Application No.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email id and mobile no.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email id and mobile no. while filling the application form.
- Please note that Email / SMS to candidate and candidate profile on http://mhtcet2018.dtemaharashtra.gov.in (Accessed by MHT-CET Registration No. & password) will be the standard mode of communication.
- Remember the password entered by you during the application form filling.
- The email id and mobile no. that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the MHT-CET Application No. and password gives you an individual login on http://mhtcet2018.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for any new information from MHT-CET.
Note: If you do not receive the confirmation email / SMS within 24 hours of registering, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to email@example.com citing your primary email id or call us up on (022) - 22652261 / 22652262 between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on all working days. Candidates should note that it is mandatory for them to bring the printout of the Admit Card, valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.